Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pet Survival

We talk a lot about Disaster Survival for ourselves, but many of us have beloved pets as part of our families, and we here at Diasternecessities are no different. I have many dogs and cats, and I love them all, and while I've taken extra care to prepare for my family and my children, I have also a number of items to help my pets survive.

Disaster NecessitiesPet Safety Supplies



We have the following items available:

Mayday Dog Collar with Safety Light
Mayday Dog Safety Vest
Mayday Emergency Cat Food
Mayday Emergency Dog Food
Mayday First Aid DVD for Cats
Mayday First Aid DVD for Dogs
Mayday First Aid Kit for Pets
Mayday Illuminated Dog Collar
Mayday Pet Travel Bowl

And of course our two signature items:


Mayday The 35 Piece CATastrophy PEMA 72 Hour Kit For CATS









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog